Posted to dev@archiva.apache.org by Dennis Lundberg <de...@apache.org> on 2008/07/20 13:57:34 UTC

Web site blues

Hi

First off, congratulations on the new release!

Unfortunately things didn't go well with the deployment of the new
sites. Here are a couple of things I've found looking around the site.

1. The download links for 1.1 doesn't work.
I have fixed this in svn for apt/downloads.apt and xdoc/index.xml, but
someone needs to deploy the site. I'm not up to speed on your process
for that.

2. The published index page [1] has been overwritten by what seems to be
the standard page that the Site Plugin generates when there is no index
  file present.

3. http://archiva.apache.org/docs/current/ still points to an older release.

[1] http://archiva.apache.org/

--
Dennis Lundberg

Re: Web site blues

Posted by Maria Odea Ching <oc...@apache.org>.
Thanks for pointing this out Dennis! :)
I've re-deployed the site again and it would be updated in a while.

-Deng