Posted to user@pig.apache.org by Jameson Li <ho...@gmail.com> on 2013/01/30 11:24:51 UTC

pig script context

Hi,

I want to collect the pig job's script context that the jobs commited in
the hadoop cluster.
And I find the pig.PigContext in the mapreduce userjob log ‘xxx_conf.xml’.
My Question:
1,Is this item after deserialization contains the pig job's script context
that I need?
2,How can I deserialization this string?
(I find 'public class PigContext implements Serializable', but I don't know
how it encoding.)

Thanks very much.

专注于Mysql,MSSQL,Oracle,Hadoop

Re: pig script context

Posted by Jameson Li <ho...@gmail.com>.
I can use org.apache.pig.impl.util.ObjectSerializer.deserialize(str)
to deserialize this
string.
But after deserialize, I can't get the pig code context, and it seems the
commit job's pig code is not serialized in the pigContext.