Posted to dev@groovy.apache.org by Paul King <pa...@asert.com.au> on 2016/07/30 04:24:28 UTC

ObjectRange in master

We made a few changes to ObjectRange recently on the master branch (so
no releases as of yet). I was going to rollback just the attempts to
provide a thread-safe iterator since it doesn't really provide full
thread safety, so might be misleading. Any objections?

Cheers, Paul.

Re: ObjectRange in master

Posted by Guillaume Laforge <gl...@gmail.com>.
Either it's thread-safe, or it's not; so unless there are other useful
improvements, I agree it's better to rollback. No objection, Sir!

Guillaume

--
Guillaume Laforge

Blog: http://glaforge.appspot.com/