Posted to soap-user@ws.apache.org by Alen Ribic <al...@fuzzylogic.co.za> on 2002/08/13 10:28:52 UTC

java.lang.NullPointerException Apache SOAP2.2

I have encounted a following exception when trying to run my code using the
Apache SOAP 2.2.

tomcat 4 console:
java.lang.NullPointerException
        at
org.apache.soap.server.SOAPFaultRouter.notifyListeners(SOAPFaultRoute
r.java:101)

>java javasoap.book.ch4.GetCountApp
        at
org.apache.soap.transport.TransportMessage.read(TransportMessage.java
:206)
        at org.apache.soap.util.net.HTTPUtils.post(HTTPUtils.java:333)
        at
org.apache.soap.transport.http.SOAPHTTPConnection.send(SOAPHTTPConnec
tion.java:282)
        at org.apache.soap.rpc.Call.invoke(Call.java:205)
        at javasoap.book.ch4.GetCountApp.main(GetCountApp.java:17)

GetCountApp.java
.
.
09:    URL url = new URL("http://localhost:8080/soap/servlet/rpcrouter");
.
.
17:    Response resp = call.invoke(url, ""); //EXCEPTION LINE
.
.

Could anyone give me a clue as too what might be a problem.

Thanks,
Alen