Posted to user@ant.apache.org by "D'Elia, Kevin" <ke...@tfn.com> on 2000/11/21 23:03:34 UTC

ftp task problems

Hello,

	Is this feature implemented?  I am using ant 1.2 and the docs give a
lengthy description of how to use FTP. I need to use this since we have
binary files stored on our Unix system and I need to have them available for
our build process.  Thanks in advance to all who respond...

C:\tmp\sword2\build.xml:45: Could not create task of type: ftp because I
can't find it in the list o
f task class definitions.  Common solutions are: 1 execute bin/bootstrap. 2
use taskdef to declare y
our task. 3 add the task to defaults.properties.

Re: ftp task problems

Posted by Stefan Schmitt <ss...@raleigh.ibm.com>.
Do you have the optional.jar file in your classpath.This is necessary
because FTP is an optional task and is not included in ant.jar.

Yours
Stefan S.