Posted to modperl@perl.apache.org by "shant....." <sh...@gmail.com> on 2011/03/28 23:43:21 UTC

CGI script and Mod_perl 2

Hi All,

I have  application built using CGI, and  mod_perl , currently all CGI
script are running under modperl1 using perlrun option , does they work in
mod_perl 2  too or  need any changes ?

Thanks
Shant

Re: CGI script and Mod_perl 2

Posted by Perrin Harkins <pe...@elem.com>.
Hi,

On Mon, Mar 28, 2011 at 5:43 PM, shant.....
<sh...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I have  application built using CGI, and  mod_perl , currently all CGI
> script are running under modperl1 using perlrun option , does they work in
> mod_perl 2  too or  need any changes ?

You will find ModPerl::PerlRunPrefork, which is probably what you
want, in the mod_perl 2 distribution.  You can read more here:
http://perl.apache.org/docs/2.0/user/porting/compat.html#C_Apache__Registry___C_Apache__PerlRun__and_Friends

- Perrin