Posted to dev@doris.apache.org by zhaowei <zh...@163.com> on 2022/06/17 08:31:06 UTC

Proposal for putting AISpeech on the user list of Apache Doris

Hi,

We AISpeech bigdata team (思必驰大数据团队) propose to put our logo on the "Apache Doris Users List".

We has been using Apache Doris for 3 years since 2019 version 0.11.

Now Doris is our primary OLAP engine , which handles almost more than 90% of our company's analysis query.

We solved some problems with Doris over the years , and we contributed over 10+ PR to the community , such as "improve doris-spark connector”.

So , please consider this proposal.

We company : AI Speech Co.,Ltd.(思必驰科技股份有限公司)

Logo: the attachment

Thanks

-------
赵伟
思必驰大数据组高级开发工程师

Re: Proposal for putting AISpeech on the user list of Apache Doris

Posted by zhg yang <ya...@gmail.com>.
You  can reply the issue https://github.com/apache/doris/issues/10229 with
your company name and logo. I wil merger put it to uselist later

Thanks
Yang Zhengguo

zhaowei <zh...@163.com> 于2022年6月17日周五 16:31写道: