Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by "Murali K. Vemuri" <mu...@multitech.co.in> on 2002/03/04 09:31:46 UTC

problems

hi ,

i wanna add a perl script handler for the apache and i could not
understand from the help files.
forgive me, i am a newbie in the 'apache configuration'. can someone
please suggest me
how i can do this...
my intention is to call perl scripts directly.

--
regards & thanks for your time,
Murali Krishna Vemuri

Re: problems

Posted by Lars Eilebrecht <la...@hyperreal.org>.
According to Murali K. Vemuri:

> i wanna add a perl script handler for the apache and i could not
> understand from the help files.

This is a developer mailing list.
Please ask your questions on the users mailing list.
http://httpd.apache.org/userslist.html

ciao...
--
Lars Eilebrecht              - Some Windows were made to be broken.
lars@hyperreal.org