Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Cliff Skolnick <cl...@organic.com> on 1996/05/02 23:57:35 UTC

Re: WWW Form Bug Report: "Server-side-pushes don't work." on Solaris 2.x (fwd)

I thought the list would get a kick out of this.  This guy asked a simple
question and I happened to read his email right after he sent it :)

--
Cliff Skolnick                                      cliff@organic.com

safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." -- Benjamin Franklin, 1759