Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by footh <fo...@yahoo.com> on 2005/10/01 04:14:33 UTC

explicitly invalidating session causes error with JavaFlow

I am using Tomcat Realms for authorization.  I
implement a "logout" by simply calling the
invalidate() method of a session.  This worked fine
when my app was all JSP.

However, now when I do that within JavaFlow, I get an
internal server error.  Here are the details:

----------------------------
Message: setAttribute: Session already invalidated

setAttribute: Session already invalidated

Sender: org.apache.cocoon.servlet.CocoonServlet

Source: Cocoon Servlet
----------------------------

This occurs after I do a "sendPage" to send the flow
to an internal pipeline.  I've determined that my call
to invalidate() is fine, but somewhere along the line
setAttribute() is called internally.  My internal
pipeline is simply aggregating xml files.  I am sure
I'm not calling it in any code.

So, my question is, where (and why) is cocoon trying
to set an attribute on the session?  Is there another
way I can perform a logout?

Re: explicitly invalidating session causes error with JavaFlow

Posted by footh <fo...@yahoo.com>.
Does anyone have any idea on what might be going wrong
here?  Has anyone tried manually invalidating a
session within cocoon before?