Posted to wiki-changes@httpd.apache.org by Apache Wiki <wi...@apache.org> on 2007/09/13 10:48:22 UTC

[Httpd Wiki] Update of "Msiexec" by Saurabh Sawant

Dear Wiki user,

The following page has been changed by Saurabh Sawant:
http://wiki.apache.org/httpd/Msiexec

New page:
## Please edit system and help pages ONLY in the moinmaster wiki! For more
## information, please see MoinMaster:MoinPagesEditorGroup.
##master-page:Unknown-Page
##master-date:Unknown-Date
##acl MoinPagesEditorGroup:read,write,delete,revert All:read
#format wiki
#language en
== Msiexec parameters for Apache httpd msi installer on Windows ==
To get all the possible parameters you can pass to the installer,
run msiexec from the command prompt with the *.msi file as a parameter with the following parameters.
=== Example ===
{{{
msiexec /I apache_2.2.4-win32-x86-no_ssl.msi /L*v ApacheInstaller.log
}}}
Cancel the installation after its started and open the logfile to view the default parameters and their values. You can use them like this.
=== Example ===
{{{
msiexec /I apache_2.2.4-win32-x86-no_ssl.msi /parameter="value"
}}}