Posted to dev@lucene.apache.org by Varun Dhussa <va...@mapmyindia.com> on 2009/04/23 13:13:25 UTC

Fuzzy search optimization

Hi,

I was going through the Levenshtein distance code in
org.apache.lucene.search.FuzzyTermEnum.java of the 2.4.1 build. I
noticed that there can be a small, but effective optimization to the
distance calculation code (initialization). I have the code ready with
me. I can post it if anyone is interested.

Thanks and regards
Varun Dhussa
Product Architect
CE InfoSystems (P) Ltd.