Posted to dev@hbase.apache.org by Andrew Purtell <ap...@apache.org> on 2014/11/14 22:57:53 UTC

[CANCELLED] [VOTE] The 2nd HBase 0.98.8 release candidate (RC1) is available, vote closing 11/16/2014

I'm going to revert HBASE-12144 and issue a new RC on account
of HBASE-12478. I don't even want to suspect that MIN_VERSIONS might be
broken.

-1

New RC coming right up.

--
Best regards,

   - Andy

(via Tom White)

Re: [CANCELLED] [VOTE] The 2nd HBase 0.98.8 release candidate (RC1) is available, vote closing 11/16/2014

Posted by Andrew Purtell <ap...@apache.org>.
Thank Ted, I'll proceed

Posted by Ted Yu <yu...@gmail.com>.
Andrew: