Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Gerald Fernando <ge...@gmail.com> on 2009/07/22 11:27:01 UTC

What are the jar files needed.

now i have got wicket 1.4 .
what are jar files those i have to add in webcontent lib folder

i have included
 wicket 1.4rc5.jar
 wicket-extension 1.4rc5.jar
but in my code ,it shows the error such as

import org.apache.wicket cannot be resolved
WebApplication cannot be resolved to a type
help me what are jar files i have to include ??

Thanks&regards,
Gerald A

Re: What are the jar files needed.

Posted by Igor Vaynberg <ig...@gmail.com>.