Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Matus UHLAR - fantomas <uh...@fantomas.sk> on 2014/07/01 09:33:09 UTC

Re: pyzor: check failed: internal error, python traceback seen in response

On 30.06.14 21:15, Axb wrote:
>time to update...

>>pyzor 1:0.5.0-0ubuntu2

>ancient, buggy, EOL  version

for both issues, you should ask help on ubuntu. I have no idea whether 10.04
is supported still (is that LTS version?) but ubuntu should take care about
such issues if it's supported (well, that's what "support" means)
REALITY.SYS corrupted. Press any key to reboot Universe.

Re: pyzor: check failed: internal error, python traceback seen in response

Posted by Steve Bergman <sb...@gmail.com>.
>>> pyzor 1:0.5.0-0ubuntu2
>
>> ancient, buggy, EOL  version

Interestingly, pyzor 0.7.0 (the latest stable version) gives the same
error. And SA is not preserving the diagnostic output from it for the
admin to view, even with debuging turned on in both packages. Looks like
the bugs are in Spamassassin. I guess I'm not sure why such buggy
software would ever have been released as gold in the first place.

-Steve