Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by Boris Mazniker <bm...@yahoo.com> on 2007/12/13 02:51:17 UTC

C# client support for SSL

Hi,

I'm wondering if C# client for Active MQ supports SSL. If it doesn't, are
there any plans on adding the support in the near future?

Thanks,
Boris.

Re: C# client support for SSL

Posted by Nathan Mittler <na...@gmail.com>.
On a side note, we've got SSL on our todo list for C++ as well :).  If
you're thinking about putting SSL into C#, it might help work together
to nail down the basic user interface.  Some of our thoughts on how it
should work from the user perspective were captured here:

http://issues.apache.org/activemq/browse/AMQCPP-140

Regards,
Nate

Re: C# client support for SSL