Posted to c-dev@xerces.apache.org by "Huynh, Ha" <Ha...@intuit.com> on 2003/04/10 20:03:05 UTC

Xerces 2.2 Windows 98 and ME supported?

Hi I am new to Windows development and Xerces C (mostly Java in the past)
and need some help.

After reading the FAQ it states that "If you are using the binaries from the
Apache download site site, then you only need to distribute one file:
xerces-c_2_2_0.dll for Windows NT/2000."

I need to support Windows 98, ME, NT, and 2000, so I have a couple of
questions.

1)Does Xerces 2.2 support all the above mentioned OS?

2)Do I need to build the DLL from the source?

Thanks in advance,

Ha

Re: Xerces 2.2 Windows 98 and ME supported?

Posted by Vitaly Prapirny <ma...@mebius.net>.
Hi !

AFAIK XercesC supports Win95,Win98,WinME,WinNT,Win2K if you use MSVC++
or BCB compilers and all of above with except of Win95 if you use other
compiler.