Posted to dev@turbine.apache.org by Russell Edens <ru...@jvoom.com> on 2001/08/07 23:36:08 UTC

[OT] Turbine Developers

I understand it is OK to post job related info to this list.  So here goes...

SkyTrail is a small software development firm (2-5 developers) specializing in
open-source Java development.  Our team recently finished a very successful
project using Turbine and Velocity.  The project was on time and on budget, the
product was rock solid and scaled very well.  (Thanks to Turbine!)  It will soon
be deployed to a Fortune 500 company with over 10,000 users.  We are available
for work at this time.  If you are evaluating or using Turbine, or would like to
hear more about our experiences developing with Turbine give us a call.
(206.729.1573)  We can help you with your effort.  We are looking for work
either as direct contract, project based outsourcing, contract to project, or
for the right opportunity contract to hire.

You can find our resumes @ http://jvoom.com/dev/resumes

Russell Edens
SkyTrail Software Development
russell@jvoom.com