Posted to legal-discuss@apache.org by Denis Magda <dm...@apache.org> on 2017/05/19 04:32:36 UTC

Fwd: Returned post for legal-archive@apache.org

Hello,

I filed a software grant form some time ago that was successfully acknowledged by Craig Russel. Today received a strange message below from ezmlm.

After googling a bit came across this discussion dated by 2010:
http://markmail.org/message/ufz5ji5cg75rxzhf <http://markmail.org/message/ufz5ji5cg75rxzhf>

According to the discussion, legal-archive@apache.org <ma...@apache.org> mustn’t be included in CC where a grant is filed. However nobody updated the instructions on this page so far:
http://incubator.apache.org/ip-clearance/ip-clearance-template.html <http://incubator.apache.org/ip-clearance/ip-clearance-template.html>

Who can fix the IP clearance template? I don’t have enough karma to do that.

—
Denis

Re: Returned post for legal-archive@apache.org

Posted by Chris Mattmann <ma...@apache.org>.
Thanks Craig!

From: Craig Russell <ap...@gmail.com>
Date: Thursday, May 18, 2017 at 11:16 PM
To: Denis Magda <dm...@apache.org>
Cc: "legal-discuss@apache.org" <le...@apache.org>, "private@ignite.apache.org" <pr...@ignite.apache.org>, Secretary <se...@apache.org>
Subject: Re: Returned post for legal-archive@apache.org

Hi Denis,

Thanks for bringing this to our attention. I've updated the page in question.

Regards,

Craig

According to the discussion, legal-archive@apache.org mustn’t be included in CC where a grant is filed. However nobody updated the instructions on this page so far:

From: Denis Magda <dm...@apache.org>

Subject: GridGain Donates Persistent Store Software to Apache Ignite

Date: May 13, 2017 at 2:05:15 AM EDT

To: secretary@apache.org, legal-archive@apache.org

Cc: private@ignite.apache.org

Dear ASF members,

Please review and accept the donation of Persistent Store software to Apache Ignite project. The software grant is attached below.

Just in case, here is you can find more information about the store and a link to GitHub with the source code:

* Persistent Store Overview: https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/IGNITE/Persistent+Store+Overview
* Persistent Store Internal Design: https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/IGNITE/Persistent+Store+Internal+Design

* https://github.com/agoncharuk/ignite/tree/pds-donate (most of the sources are “modules/pds”).

Best regards,

Denis

<GridGain Software Grant of Persistent Store for Apache Ignite 2.0 5-12-17.pdf>

Craig L Russell
Secretary, Apache Software Foundation
clr@apache.org http://db.apache.org/jdo

Re: Returned post for legal-archive@apache.org