Posted to user@giraph.apache.org by Claudio Martella <cl...@gmail.com> on 2013/01/16 16:27:20 UTC

trunk on hadoop 1.0.4

Hey guys,

is anybody of you running successfully trunk on hadoop 1.0.4? I'm
failing the tests (both on a real working cluster and in
pseudo-distributed) and simple pagerank benchmarks.

--
   Claudio Martella
   claudio.martella@gmail.com

Re: trunk on hadoop 1.0.4

Posted by Sebastian Schelter <ss...@apache.org>.
I haven't but I intend to try running on a 26 machine 1.0.4 cluster next
week.

/s