Posted to dev@accumulo.apache.org by Christopher <ct...@apache.org> on 2013/11/08 21:26:49 UTC

Table Namespaces Status (ACCUMULO-802)

FYI-

I didn't get a lot of timely feedback earlier this week, and even for
the feedback I did receive, I've been moderately incapacitated with a
cold this week, but it seems like I'm now getting some good feedback
on ReviewBoard for this patch.

If we want it in 1.6.0 (and I think we do), I will need additional
time to address the issues raised so far. I'm committed to making Sean
Hickey's work on 802 happen for 1.6.0, and I can merge it in next
week, unless there are objections. (It is doubtful that I can address
all the issues raised on ReviewBoard today.)

--
Christopher L Tubbs II
http://gravatar.com/ctubbsii

Re: Table Namespaces Status (ACCUMULO-802)

Posted by John Vines <vi...@apache.org>.
I've been operating under waiting until mid-next week before I start
harassing people about getting feature patches finalized for commit.