Posted to dev@jackrabbit.apache.org by Alex Parvulescu <al...@gmail.com> on 2012/02/03 16:21:57 UTC

reopen a closed issue?

Hi guys,

How can I reopen a closed issue?

I have resolved an issue [0] but shortly after it was accidentally marked
as 'Closed'. This is not standard workflow, so I'd like to turn it into
'Resolved' again until the actual release happens.

How do I do that?

thanks,
alex

Re: reopen a closed issue?

Posted by Alex Parvulescu <al...@gmail.com>.
Hi Jukka,

> but for now I'd just leave things as-is.

I agree with considering this an accident, no need to change all the rules
for that.

thanks,
alex

Re: reopen a closed issue?