Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Greg Cirino - Cirelle Enterprises <gc...@cirelle.com> on 2004/02/12 23:43:25 UTC

If you want to be upset about spam try this

To: <ca...@macmail.com>
Subject: Please Read (Extremely Important)
From: <ca...@macmail.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2004 14:37:07 +0000

Hello Dearly,

We are teams of American coalition troops writing from Baghdad Iraq!

We are urgently seeking for your willingness to secure the below
consignments as shown in the attached photos!

The goods were captured here in Baghdad, abandoned in one of the Saddam
Hussein's Treasure House. However, the contents of the box are Gold Bars,
Gold coins and huge amount of fund in the sealed boxes!

At moment, we are intending to ship these goods outside Iraq for safekeeping
on our behalf but due to law and restriction order, we are unable to
transport these goods. We hereby seek for your assistance to receive the box
on our behalf.

We are offering you 25% (25 per cent) of the entire goods either in cash or
in value. Therefore, we will appreciate your effort to get back to us via my
confidential Internet Fax number 1-309-216-1248, which is very confidential.
All correspondence and reply to this mail should be by fax. Send us a fax
with your NAME, TELEPHONE NUMBER, FAX NUMBER AND CONFIDENTIAL EMAIL
confirming your interest to assist us receive the consignment. Then we will
immediately get back to you and furnish you with further details.

Please, note, this issue must be handled with utmost confidentiality as to
avoid publicity!

Yours truly.

Capt. STELLA ANDERSON (Team Leader)

N.B: If you show absolute willingness to work with us, we will keep you
fully posted on any further dictators/bullion/gold coins unearthed in
palaces or small holes in the ground, and any business opportunities, which
may arise from such discoveries.

---

MacMail - the Webmail service especially for Mac users worldwide

http://www.macmail.com