Posted to dev@jena.apache.org by Claude Warren <cl...@xenei.com> on 2014/05/01 16:51:14 UTC

Re: [VOTE] Drop Java 6 Support in Jena

What are the Semantic Versioning rules?

--
I like: Like Like - The likeliest place on the web<http://like-like.xenei.com>

Re: [VOTE] Drop Java 6 Support in Jena

Posted by Stian Soiland-Reyes <so...@cs.manchester.ac.uk>.
Sorry, I misunderstood your earlier email and thought you meant that the
next *patch* version would be requiring Java 7.

It is fair enough with new minor version for that, I would not champion a
strict interpretation of semver where the major is bumped for almost any
change!

Posted by Andy Seaborne <an...@apache.org>.

Posted by Damian Steer <d....@bris.ac.uk>.