Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by R-Elists <li...@abbacomm.net> on 2009/12/18 18:19:52 UTC

rule test repo updates?

is this older link still working and keeping realtime track of updates?

http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/spamassassin/trunk/rulesrc/sandbox/

specifically this link

http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/spamassassin/trunk/rulesrc/sandbox/jhardin/

since i have been watching these devels

thanks

 - rh

Re: rule test repo updates?

Posted by John Hardin <jh...@impsec.org>.
On Fri, 18 Dec 2009, R-Elists wrote:

> is this older link still working and keeping realtime track of updates?
>
> http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/spamassassin/trunk/rulesrc/sandbox/jhardin/

Yeah, those links are valid. I just haven't committed anything in a while.

   "Bother," said Pooh as he struggled with /etc/sendmail.cf, "it never
   does quite what I want. I wish Christopher Robin was here."
 				           -- Peter da Silva in a.s.r
  7 days until Christmas