Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by Oliver-Rainer Wittmann <or...@googlemail.com> on 2013/04/10 14:30:55 UTC

WaE discussion/solving on IRC [was: Re: Sidebar merged into trunk]

Hi Pavel,

On 10.04.2013 14:11, Pavel Janík wrote:
> Hi Andre,
>
> On Apr 10, 2013, at 11:48 AM, Andre Fischer wrote:
>
>> the first phase of the sidebar development is complete.  The sidebar
>> is now feature complete, ie all panels that are planned for the 4.0
>> release are now available.
>
> thanks to anyone who was working on it.
>
>> More importantly: we have just merged the sidebar branch into trunk.
>> That means that from now on, every build of trunk will contain the
>> sidebar.  It is active by default and ready for use.
>
> Can we get someone on IRC to solve all WaE issues?

 From my point of view it would makes sense to have such an
"synchronized solving session".
I think the only problem is to find a corresponding time slot at which
the interested people are able to join.

Unfortunately, I am currently in preparation of my trip to a German
workshop on free office suites and ODF in Berlin, taking place tomorrow.
Thus, I am not available for such a session today and tomorrow.

Best regards, Oliver.