Posted to dev@felix.apache.org by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net> on 2019/11/09 06:23:23 UTC

Re: Release of Felix fileinstall 3.7.0?

Hi Chris,

I think it makes more sense to cut fileinstall 3.6.6 more than 3.7.0 as
we are talking about fixes (not refactoring).

Right ?

Regards
JB

--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré
jbonofre@apache.org

Re: Release of Felix fileinstall 3.7.0?

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Hi Chris,

yes, both FELIX-5832 and FELIX-6103 will be included in FileInstall 3.6.6.

Regards
JB

--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré