Posted to dev@ode.apache.org by Maciej Szefler <mb...@intalio.com> on 2007/01/11 21:31:34 UTC

compiler resource loading

I've just checked in some changes to Guillaume's recent fix to the XSD
resources rather than relying on real file URLs (all loading is done
by the finder mechanism). If you run into any problems with XSD/WSDL
will be much shorter since the filenames are be relative to the BPEL
file. Also, absolute schemaLocations will no longer work (e.g.
schemaLocation="file://home/bar/baz/..." won't work).

-mbs