Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by David Wall <d....@computer.org> on 2006/09/13 02:12:31 UTC

TC 5.5.17 w/ JDK 1.5 - SSL ciphers to use list

Does anybody know how to find the list of SSL ciphers that TC will use
(I'm running on Linux)?  There's a Connector param to set the ciphers,
but I don't know where to find the list of available ciphers that I have.

Thanks,
David

Re: TC 5.5.17 w/ JDK 1.5 - SSL ciphers to use list

Posted by David Wall <d....@computer.org>.
I have tracked down two methods that should give me what I want in the
abstract class javax.net.ssl.SSLSocket:

String[] getEnabledCipherSuites()
String[] getSupportedCipherSuites()

Is there any way to retrieve the SSLSocket object created by Tomcat that
is associated with a given HttpRequest?

Thanks,
David

Re: TC 5.5.17 w/ JDK 1.5 - SSL ciphers to use list - RESOLVED

Posted by David Wall <d....@computer.org>.
That's exactly what I was looking for.  Thanks. David

Posted by Mark Thomas <ma...@apache.org>.

Posted by David Wall <d....@computer.org>.

Posted by Mark Thomas <ma...@apache.org>.