Posted to dev@nutch.apache.org by lewis john mcgibbney <le...@gmail.com> on 2011/08/10 15:58:11 UTC

Nutch 2.0 DOAP

Hi,

Just for information purposes, I committed our DOAP which can now be found
under trunk svn. I have been informed by site-dev@ that the system they use
oes not support more than one doap file, however I thought it best to keep
it in svn for the time being. If at some point in the future Nutch 2.0
becomes the de facto Nutch release then no-one will need to recreate one.

Thanks

--
*Lewis*

Re: Nutch 2.0 DOAP