Posted to alexandria-dev@jakarta.apache.org by "Geir Magnusson Jr." <ge...@optonline.net> on 2001/11/01 14:43:27 UTC

Re: cvs commit: jakarta-alexandria/proposal/gump/project jakarta-alexandria.xml jakarta-site2.xml jakarta-turbine-fulcrum.xml jakarta-turbine-site.xml jakarta-velocity.xml

On 11/1/01 8:03 AM, "rubys@apache.org" <ru...@apache.org> wrote:

> rubys       01/11/01 05:03:09
>
> Modified:    proposal/gump/project jakarta-alexandria.xml
>                       jakarta-site2.xml jakarta-turbine-fulcrum.xml
>                       jakarta-turbine-site.xml jakarta-velocity.xml
> Log:
> Velocity now depends on logkit and commons-collections at runtime.

We always did - our default jar target from ant built a jar with logkit and
commons included.  We don't do that anymore by default.

--
Geir Magnusson Jr.                       geirm@optonline.net
System and Software Consulting