Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Matthew Cordes <mc...@maine.edu> on 2001/02/01 16:01:28 UTC

Re: session time out

It seems to me one could extend the HttpSession class with the
necessary functionality and replace 'HttpSession session' with
'MyClassThatExtendsHttpSession' session in
/org/apache/cocoon/processor/xsp/xsp-java.xsl

-matt

FP tag lib

Posted by baiju rahman <ba...@pixelpark.com>.
I was looking into XSp example using FP tag demo so i need a application
where clients can use it as a CMS.so i added few other functionality
like delete and taking plain text from user and updating the XML instead
of showing client whole the XML file and make changes..

now i have a new problem can i make user select different images and
update the page.

 i need to ask user to select images and diaplay to the user in
preview.how to make that.i can do that using seperate servelt to
upload..

  IS there any way by which i can use the FP tag lib and use it..

  could some body help me out..

cheers
baiju