Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Dan McCullough <Mc...@rocketmail.com> on 2003/08/24 02:03:13 UTC

starting out

First off this is not my first Tomcat install, but this is the first time that I dont have my
install disk.  Basically a disk with all the parts on there other then Apache.
I have a Redhat 9 install, looking to install Tomcat with mod_jk for Apache.
I am having problems with 1.4 JDK/JRE getting them to install as it keeps saying they are corrupt.
 Downloads from SUN site.  Next problem is that the version of mod_jk I have doesnt match the
version of Apache, which Apache let me know after I tried to restart.  Where is the version that
goes with Apache 2.0.40, I cant find it, keep coming across dead ends on Apache's site.

I wanted to do JRE/JDK 1.4, but due to some unknown corruption issue with 1.4 I am trying 1.3.

Anyone else have ways around this issue or seen this before.

dan

http://sitebuilder.yahoo.com