Posted to c-dev@xerces.apache.org by Tinny Ng <tn...@ca.ibm.com> on 2002/05/07 18:18:37 UTC

Re: SAX Error

Ravi,

Couldn't reproduce your problem using the Xerces-C++ Solaris binary
distribution, xerces-c1_5_2-SolCC.tar.gz

Here is what I get:

/home/tng/xerces-c1_5_2-SolCC/bin
> ./PParse -v=auto abc.xml

An error occured: 'abc.xml'
Exception message is:
Could not determine base pathname of the file

I noticed you are using 'xerces-c-src1_5_2/bin'.  So is it you built the
binary yourself?  May be it was built incorrectly?

Tinny