Posted to dev@flink.apache.org by Roc Marshal <fl...@126.com> on 2020/06/23 02:00:00 UTC

Could someone help me to review PR[12727]?

Hi, all.

I have finished the first draft of this translation(https://github.com/apache/flink/pull/12727). Could someone please review it for me?

Thank you.

Best Roc.

Re:Re: Could someone help me to review PR[12727]?

Posted by Roc Marshal <fl...@126.com>.
在 2020-06-23 14:10:48,"Congxian Qiu" <qc...@gmail.com> 写道:

Posted by Congxian Qiu <qc...@gmail.com>.
Hi Roc