Posted to user@poi.apache.org by es...@asp-as.no on 2005/04/20 08:57:00 UTC

BackgroundColor and Font in empty cells

Hi

I am making a program that reads en excel-workbook, fills in some data in
it and write it to another file.

The problem is that the cells contain a background color and a defined
font. This applies for the whole sheet, but the cellvalue is NULL.
Therefore I can't get the defined cellStyle and color.

Is there a way that I can get these values even though the cell is NULL?

/espen

Re: BackgroundColor and Font in empty cells

Posted by R S <tc...@gmail.com>.
You could programatically check for null and insert a "" instead.