Posted to c-dev@xerces.apache.org by John Meyer <jo...@yahoo.com> on 2003/03/24 00:10:11 UTC

EAccessError:

BCB 6

Here is the code

DOMNodeIterator	*i = doc->createNodeIterator(p_Node,
DOMNodeFilter::SHOW_ELEMENT, 0, false);
char	*nodeValue;
i->nextNode();
FileName = nodeValue =
XMLString::transcode(i->nextNode()->getFirstChild()->getNodeValue());
XMLString::release(&nodeValue);
FileSize =
XMLString::parseInt(i->nextNode()->getFirstChild()->getNodeValue());
Category = nodeValue =
XMLString::transcode(i->nextNode()->getFirstChild()->getNodeValue());
//this last line is the one that is giving me the erorr

I'm pretty sure that Category has not been set on this one.  Would that be
the reason for this error?

RE: EAccessError

Posted by John Meyer <jo...@yahoo.com>.
$i?

Well, anyways, just an update.  I modified the class to set a value to those
categories and now I don't get the error.  Maybe it's something with BCB.

Posted by Gareth Reakes <ga...@decisionsoft.com>.
Hi,