Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Jelena Jovanovic <jo...@fon.bg.ac.yu> on 2005/05/28 20:02:13 UTC

FW: Tree view component

Hello,

I need a component that displays its content in the form of tree (typical
navigation tree, something like JTree in Java Swing). I think I saw a
message posted to this mailing list that discussed usage of such a component
but I can't find it now. So, if anyone knows if such a component exists and
where it can be found (downloaded), I would very much appreciate his/her
answer. Also, if someone can send me a small example how to use such a
component.

Thanks in advance,

Jelena