Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Sandor Feher <sf...@bluesystem.hu> on 2012/04/11 22:34:20 UTC

JQuery and Wicket 1.5 question

Hi,

I would like to use some visural wicket components so I need to initialize
JQuery first.
I'm wondering how to initialize it in wicket 1.5.
The example shown below does not work in 1.5.
Thank you in advance!

Regards., Sandor

--------------

package com.myapp.wicket;

import com.jquery.JQueryResourceReference;
import org.apache.wicket.markup.html.JavascriptPackageResource;
import org.apache.wicket.protocol.http.WebApplication;

public class Application extends WebApplication {

    public Application() {

addRenderHeadListener(JavascriptPackageResource.getHeaderContribution(new
JQueryResourceReference()));
    }

    public Class getHomePage() {
        return HomePage.class;
    }
}

Re: JQuery and Wicket 1.5 question

Posted by Martin Grigorov <mg...@apache.org>.
See https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/WICKET/Migration+to+Wicket+1.5#MigrationtoWicket1.5-HeaderContribution
and the next paragraph

On Wed, Apr 11, 2012 at 11:34 PM, Sandor Feher <sf...@bluesystem.hu> wrote:
> Hi,
>

> I would like to use some visural wicket components so I need to initialize
> JQuery first.
> I'm wondering how to initialize it in wicket 1.5.
> The example shown below does not work in 1.5.
> Thank you in advance!
>

> Regards., Sandor
>
> --------------
>
> package com.myapp.wicket;
>
> import com.jquery.JQueryResourceReference;
> import org.apache.wicket.markup.html.JavascriptPackageResource;
> import org.apache.wicket.protocol.http.WebApplication;
>
> public class Application extends WebApplication {
>
>    public Application() {
>
> addRenderHeadListener(JavascriptPackageResource.getHeaderContribution(new
> JQueryResourceReference()));
>    }
>
>    public Class getHomePage() {
>        return HomePage.class;