Posted to dev@tomee.apache.org by David Blevins <da...@gmail.com> on 2021/05/22 04:21:59 UTC

Updated Contributors list

Richard and I collaborated over on Slack to fix the broken contributors page.  What do you think?

 - http://tomee.apache.org/community/contributors.html *

Props go to Richard for getting this moving and fixing up the html/css.

The list is contributions across all our repos, sorted by a combination of commits, lines added and lines removed.  If you contribute to any of our repos, you go up the list.

* site-publish was still running when this email was sent, but should be done in 20 minutes

--
David Blevins
http://twitter.com/dblevins

Re: Updated Contributors list

Posted by Michael Redlich <mp...@gmail.com>.
This looks awesome, David!  Many thanks to you and Richard!

--
*Code*, *Test*, *Write*, *Cycle*, *Run*, *Drink*,
*Sleep ... Repeat*

*Java Queue Editor, InfoQ <https://www.infoq.com/>*
About Me <http://about.me/mpredli/>
@mpredli <https://twitter.com/mpredli>