Posted to dev@allura.apache.org by Shalitha Suranga <sh...@gmail.com> on 2018/10/21 03:14:25 UTC

Re: Regarding allura features and tickets

Hi..

I got solr running properly. What I did was I updated java version to 8 and
copied config files again as here
<https://forge-allura.apache.org/docs/getting_started/install_each_step.html#solr-search-and-indexing-server>
.

port was 8983. So no need to change.