Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Devraj Mukherjee <de...@gmail.com> on 2006/10/25 01:39:35 UTC

[users@httpd] Basic authentication timeout issues

Hi everyone,

I am using Apache as a reverse proxy and having it authenticate
against a RADIUS server. I am using mod_auth_xradius to communicate
with the RADIUS server using basic authentication.

All my user sessions however seem to timeout in about 10 mins. I can't
seem to find a timeout directive for mod_auth_xradius. Has anyone had
any similar experiences before? Any pointers as to where I should be
looking at?

Thanks.

--
"I never look back darling, it distracts from the now", Edna Mode (The
Incredibles)

[users@httpd] Re: Basic authentication timeout issues

Posted by Devraj Mukherjee <de...@gmail.com>.
I know I am reverse posting but I found the answer to my own problem
and the result is located at
http://www.outoforder.cc/projects/apache/mod_auth_xradius/docs/#AuthXRadiusCacheTimeout