Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Dan Adams <da...@ifactory.com> on 2006/05/03 20:31:18 UTC

[m2] help creating site with multiple modules

I have a project that has multiple modules to it and would like to
produce a site that ties the modules together. Can anyone point me to a
good example of how do to things like easily provide a consistent header
to all the sub-module sites?

--
Dan Adams
Software Engineer

Re: [m2] help creating site with multiple modules

Posted by Mikael Andersson <ma...@gmail.com>.
Ok,
don't know about that I'm afraid.
Personally I maintain a site.xml for each module, which isn't to much of  a
problem for me since I have different navigations setup, but it would be
nice if things were inherited though (like banners, skin and links).

- Micke

Posted by Dan Adams <da...@ifactory.com>.

Posted by Mikael Andersson <ma...@gmail.com>.
Hi