Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by Byron Whitlock <bw...@STORMFRONT.com> on 2006/05/20 02:09:19 UTC

List files modified since time x

I'd like to determine which files changed after revision or time x. I don't
see this functionality in the docs.
I am using SVN 1.2.1. How would one accomplish this task?
Thanks!

Re: List files modified since time x

Posted by Eric Hanchrow <of...@blarg.net>.

    Byron> I'd like to determine which files changed after revision or
    Byron> time x.  I don't see this functionality in the docs.  I am
    Byron> using SVN 1.2.1.  How would one accomplish this task?
    Byron> Thanks!

svn log -r{2006-05-19T03:55:11Z}:HEAD svn://whatever

--
I do not wish to achieve immortality through my work.  I wish
to achieve it through not dying.