Posted to dev@river.apache.org by Gerard Fulton <cg...@gmail.com> on 2018/02/10 16:44:13 UTC

Code Review Request: Remove references to Java from in jini-spec.html

As part of a larger effort the attached patch, jini-spec.patch, contains
updates that attempt to  decouple Jini from Java in the jini-spec.html
document. Please review and provide comments and change requests.

Change Summary
==============
- Removed text from the supporting images
- Updated the spec version to 2.0.0 using semver (https://semver.org/)
- Attempted to removed all references to Java and the Java virtual machine

Gerard

Re: Code Review Request: Remove references to Java from in jini-spec.html

Posted by Gerard Fulton <cg...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Peter. I opened story RIVER-450 which has task RIVER-451 which
contains my current patch.

Gerard

Posted by Peter <ji...@zeus.net.au>.
Hi Gerard,