Posted to user@whirr.apache.org by Khanh Nguyen <ng...@gmail.com> on 2011/06/08 01:45:24 UTC

set up two cassandra clusters?

Hi,

I want to launch another cassandra clusters on EC2 but I keep getting
an exception like this

Exception in thread "main" java.lang.IllegalStateException: The
permission '209.6.54.22/32-1-9160-9160' has already been authorized on
the specified group

Essentially, I am trying to launch two clusters. One uses
RandomPartitioner and another use ByteOrderedPartitioner. Thanks.

Cheers,

-k

Re: set up two cassandra clusters?

Posted by Khanh Nguyen <ng...@gmail.com>.