Posted to cactus-user@jakarta.apache.org by Ar...@itsindia.com on 2002/04/11 15:09:16 UTC

Servlet Redirector

Hi

I want to understand the function of the ServletRedirector. In the
cactus.properties, we mention the cactus.servletRedirectorURL. I am getting
error  while getting the servletRedirectorURL in getRedirectorURL() method.

Thanks & Regards
Arathi

-----------------------Disclaimer------------------------

The views of the author may not necessarily reflect those
of the Company. All liability is excluded to the extent
permitted by law for any claims arising as a result of the
use of this medium to transmit information by or to
IT Solutions (India) Pvt. Ltd.

We have taken precautions to minimize the risk of
transmitting software viruses, but we advise you to
carry out your own virus checks on any attachment to
this message.  We cannot accept liability for any loss or
damage caused by software viruses.

RE: Servlet Redirector

Posted by Vincent Massol <vm...@octo.com>.
The best solution to understand how everything works is to read the
documentation on the Cactus web site. You should start with
http://jakarta.apache.org/cactus/getting_started.html and read all
related links. There is one called "How it works" that is also found in
the left menu : http://jakarta.apache.org/cactus/how_it_works.html

-Vincent