Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by Ilya Kasnacheev <il...@gmail.com> on 2019/04/01 12:56:25 UTC

Re: Combine key value with SQL opeartions over cahce

Hello!

It's not obvious what you are asking. I will try to answer anyway.

If you do an SQL update via REST, wait for it to return, and then do a get
operation, it should return up to date value if any one of the following is
true:
- There's just one node in cluster.
- There are no backups configured for this table.
- readFromBackup is false.
- Cache write mode is FULL_SYNC (this is configurable when creating table,
btw).

Ilya Kasnacheev