Posted to dev@tomee.apache.org by Manu George <ma...@gmail.com> on 2006/12/17 16:13:57 UTC

patch for review.

Hi,
    I have attached a patch for review for the issue
http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OPENEJB-409. In addition to this
I believe that the MDB container implementation also requires
Transactions support(BMT/CMT). I believe this is not implemented yet.

Thanks
Manu

Re: patch for review.

Posted by David Blevins <da...@visi.com>.
On Dec 17, 2006, at 7:13 AM, Manu George wrote:

> Hi,
>    I have attached a patch for review for the issue
> http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OPENEJB-409. In addition to this
> I believe that the MDB container implementation also requires
> Transactions support(BMT/CMT). I believe this is not implemented yet.

It's very excellent you're poking at the MDB container.  It needs the
love.

I'll take a look at the patch!

-David