Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Saehoon Cheon <sa...@gmail.com> on 2006/07/23 01:56:12 UTC

Axis Addr sample error

I'd like to run "Addr" sample.
In this example, how can I make the Service. I just converted the file "
Main.java" to "Main.jws". But it didn't work. I think I have to set up the
classpath properly. How and where should I set up ?

These are error message.
 AXIS error

Sorry, something seems to have gone wrong... here are the details:

Fault - ; nested exception is:
	java.io.FileNotFoundException: C:\Program Files\Apache Group\Tomcat
4.1\webapps\axis\WEB-INF\jwsClasses\Main.class (The system cannot find
the file specified)

AxisFault
 faultSubcode:
 faultString: java.io.FileNotFoundException: C:\Program Files\Apache
Group\Tomcat 4.1\webapps\axis\WEB-INF\jwsClasses\Main.class (The
system cannot find the file specified)
 faultActor:
 faultNode:
 faultDetail: